All corners of the country--Victoria is a number, Jie He (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2013
All corners of the country--Victoria is a number, Jie He (2D)

Title: All corners of the country--Victoria is a number
Name: Jie He
Software: Photoshop

My novel Illustrations ,Itís one of my favorites.In my dream,houses often appear.
If you are interested in my work,Please click:http://blog.sina.com.cn/cgforest.
Hope you will like it.

07 July 2013
Very dream like, indeed. Lovely colors and splendid implementation... makes the viewer sucked into it and just leap from one detail to the other. For me what makes this so special that the way you placed the windows, what reminds me the decorations on Gustav Klimt's paintings. I don't know, if you have any creative relations to his work, but this is interesting. Gr8 work.
Keep it up!

07 July 2013
Wonderful as usual and this something new from you, you did the building so amazing and great work!

07 July 2013
Thumbs up

Very interesting. I like this kind of topsy-turvy stacked up housing look for the buildings. I assume that that's a person over the clothes line (a bit hard to tell due to the lightness of the colors and the small size of the image). I really like the facades on some of the building faces (especially some of the shop windows and displays), and you have a nice variety of shapes and colors to help keep it from looking monotonous. I will say that the right side looks a tad too cluttered. Basically, you have a dense section between the clothes line and the dark foreground that looks like a bunch of partial buildings squashed together, so it doesn't flow as well as the border edges, top portion or left side. Overall though, great since of lighting and color and a cool concept. Keep it up. Nice work.

07 July 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread