Freya, Sue Marino (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2013
Freya, Sue Marino (2D)

Title: Freya
Name: Sue Marino
Software: Photoshop

Spring is coming!
Painted in photoshop with Wacom.
As usual I have no idea how long it took as I just fiddled a bit for several days.

02 February 2013
Thumbs up

I like this simple, fade border, portrait style painting you did. Her facial proportions are really good and I really like how her lips and nose turned out. Her right eye (her right, our left) is beautiful, but the left eye got a little too big by comparison, and some of the shadows over ht elashes got a little too dark. Her ears look kind of long as well (it's the faded lightness at the top; it's hard to tell their proper shape, making them appear longer than they should be). I like how you rendered her skin tones, especially with the green tints and reflected light (and it ties in well with her eye color). Although I certainly wouldn't want to be that close to them, you did a really good job with the bees (very convincing and well formed). I also like how you rendered the diamond her circlet, although the right side (her right) of the metal doesn't look as much like metal as the left side (your contrast lighting and highlights were better on that side). Overall, this turned out into a very lovely piece, so keep it for your portfolio. Keep it up. Great job.

02 February 2013
I love her eyes and soft lips, very beautiful!!

03 March 2013
good job

good job! Your painting technique is so awesome

03 March 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread