|05 May 2014|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - Character Rigging TD (Los Angeles)
Character Rigging TD
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Develop realistic skeletal rigs for a variety of humanoids and complex creatures
- Create tools with the Maya API and MEL scripts to enable animators to create realistic animation
- Work with senior TD's to develop and integrate tools into a robust pipeline
- Extensive knowledge of anatomy and a thorough understanding of bio-mechanics, kinesiology for humanoid and animals
- Thorough understanding of weighting and skinning and be able to work interactively with modelers to resolve challenges
- Demonstrated ability to rig a variety of characters/objects in a realistic, non-cartoon manner
- Maya API, MEL scripting, Python and Perl scripting skills are a plus
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to http://bit.ly/1glnNWA.
|reply share thread|