|06 June 2013|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - CG Supervisor Position (Los Angeles)
CG SUPERVISOR POSITION (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Minimum of 5+ years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent.
- Solid previous experience as CG or 2D Supervisor and most recently CG Supervisor experience on previous major projects.
- Creative eye and aesthetic judgement with a deep understanding of composition,cinematic design and animation timing.
- Must have vast understanding of anatomy, rigging, cg lighting, rendering, compositing.Should have an eye for animation and FX work as well.
- Comfortable with relocation from country to country as required.
- Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
- Excellent communication, organization skills, management skills.
- Expert in industry standard software packages such as Maya, and Nuke.*
- Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
- Technically and creatively astute.
- Highly organized.
- Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performing tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
Managing a production team of 3d artists within established timeframes.
Assigning tasks, tutoring, creative and technical coaching of team members.
Supervising and reviewing the work of team members.
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|06 June 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|