Face Robot Layout Always on Load

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2012   #1
Face Robot Layout Always on Load

Why would face robot layout allows show on load, replacing my current layout? This started after I loaded an example scene showcasing face robot, and it loaded the face robot plugins. Any fixes for this?

Edit: Nevermind. I see this is an old issue. It must be disable from the Face Robot menu, then set my layout.

3D Models
@ Turbosquid

my Scripts

Last edited by Stoehr : 08 August 2012 at 05:16 AM.

Old 09 September 2012   #2
Yeah that one really messed me up too, the first time I ever tried it. Annoying, isn't it?
I guess it has to do with it still basically being a plugin, not fully integrated into the program.

Old 10 October 2012   #3
This is an incredibly annoying thing about Face Robot. It's caused by saving a scene with Face Robot enabled. You can go on to infect other scenes with FaceRobot if you have it turned on causing a big headache for yourself.

There are a number of solutions but the best one is:

* Open your scene and go to the Face Robot toolbar at the top of the screen. On the dropdown click Disable Face Robot. Then go to your explorer and delete the Face model and the ActiveFaceRobot data map. The re-save the scene over the one you just opened.

Make sure you have good Face Robot hygiene, re-save over all affected scenes and this problem should not occur again (that is unless, you actually want to use Face Robot).

Edit: Whoops, I see you have already sorted this problem. Well the information is there for anyone else.

Old 10 October 2012   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread