Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: vincent guibert

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2007   #136
Talking

been watching this for a while ..... sorry for beeing the silent watcher but this was because I couldn`t find what to say ...............hope to say congrats for the first prize soon

Old 11 November 2007   #137
Your animation is beautiful. Congratulations. It's a delightful concept too. At the beginning I was wondering how you'd get the crustaceans to fit into a wild-west setting, but it all works beautifully and makes perfect sense! Good luck

Old 11 November 2007   #138
You made one cool animation Vincent! All elements and mood is good. I would love to here some classy western movie music in background to frame it all. And crab ride at the end is way cool. Good luck with judging

Old 11 November 2007   #139
Great Vincet! Really funny. Congrats and good luck!

Old 11 November 2007   #140
Originally Posted by Oweron: You made one cool animation Vincent! All elements and mood is good. I would love to here some classy western movie music in background to frame it all. And crab ride at the end is way cool. Good luck with judging

thx Oweron. You have the music on the high quality and non official movie (I didn't put it on the final, because I don't have the rights for the music). You can downloaded it here (it's 45mo. Right click save as) :
www.vincentguibert.fr/demoreeels/crustaceous_net.mov

Vincent

monstrorama
website
blog

Old 11 November 2007   #141
Originally Posted by authentic: thx Oweron. You have the music on the high quality and non official movie (I didn't put it on the final, because I don't have the rights for the music). You can downloaded it here (it's 45mo. Right click save as) :
www.vincentguibert.fr/demoreeels/crustaceous_net.mov

he he, now I just did proof how carefuly I read image descriptions. You are right about official rights. Thanx!

Old 11 November 2007   #142
Cool

Cool animation Vincent! Really funny.

Congrats and good luck!

Tibor

Old 12 December 2007   #143
Hej!
I feel very pity, I was expecting you among the winners, you've done a great work.
I wish you all the best for your future.

Old 12 December 2007   #144
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread