Toilet detailed., Mohd Majid (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2013
Toilet detailed., Mohd Majid (3D)

Title: Toilet detailed.
Name: Mohd Majid
Software: 3ds max, After Effects, Photoshop, VRay, ZBrush

Dear Artist friends .This is the new work more focused on photo realistic render... took lot of time to achieve the lighting . modeling ,camera set up & post production was easy. would like to know your views as well so please crits/comment...

05 May 2013
Is any of this cg?
It's obvious you've stuck a bunch of photos together and very poorly too. The perspective lines are all over the place.

05 May 2013
woooooooooow. so much realism. good work.

05 May 2013
Could you show wires for that great image ?

05 May 2013
Wow, looks quite photoreal. Is it all CG? There something wrong with the tiles on the floor and the perspective though. I have no idea how one could mess the perspective up like that in 3D.
I would also love to see some wires and some insight into shading and lighting.

05 May 2013
it think there is a slope leading to the showers, which is i am guessing causing the tiles to be a bit odd.

05 May 2013
please show us a wire!

05 May 2013
Originally Posted by MurtazaRizvi: it think there is a slope leading to the showers, which is i am guessing causing the tiles to be a bit odd.

I can't see a slope there, only tiles fading in and out in various places.
I don't want to make false accusations but it clearly looks like photographs being manipulated in a rather clumsy way.

05 May 2013
Hy guys thanks for your comment and crits ....i did a mistake by creating the floor in Photoshop using a real flooring image which is why it looks like a "crap" i m working on that and will post the revised render soon. and i used the mighty tiles software to create that stone wall using normal bump,3d texturing with sharp highpass in photoshop.Glass material was downloaded from the v ray gallery with little tweaks. the plants are from evermotion 3d objects,so does the WC. Lighting was easy as it is a vray.sky portal and a sun and using after effects i tried to control the shading,lighting effect in the post processing process. once again thanks for the crits.

Last edited by mohdmajid777 : 05 May 2013 at 05:22 AM.

05 May 2013
shopped without knowing how to use perspective lines....
This is a bad fake.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FAKE02.jpg (87.2 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by Blackshore : 05 May 2013 at 05:10 AM.

05 May 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread