Eon (Trailer) Entry: igor tkac

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2007   #91
I look on Premiere 6.0 screenshot and remember the youth

Old 01 January 2007   #92
Very interesting. I never thought of using Premiere for putting together the soundtrack, but I suppose it would work quite well.

Just a couple more days now. Have fun finishing!

My Website :: My Sketchbook Thread :: EON Trailer Challenge

Old 01 January 2007   #93
Scratch Voice track and/or initial footage: Outtake render

Leftover concept render

Old 01 January 2007   #94
Premiere worked out pretty well... Still working... AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH... Almost there. Might be done tomorrow... Pulling an all nighter.

See you at the finish line! I will comment on everybody's trailers soon.

Old 01 January 2007   #95
There's light at the end of the tunnel (or perhaps darkness--whichever you prefer; there's rest at any rate). I had to give up all nighters once we had kids, or rather they dictated which nights would be the all nighters.

Nice concept piece, btw.

Old 01 January 2007   #96
Initial SFX and Music: music

I don't have a milestone for this so...

Old 01 January 2007   #97
Finished Trailer: Eon trailer

Software: After Effects

Eon teaser

Play Video >>

Old 01 January 2007   #98
Wow, I just watched that through about a half a dozen times or so. Splendid work! Really well done. I thought the music and SFX integrated very well with the visual images, especially at the beginning with the train and how the soundtrack moved out of the sound of the crossing signal. And the rest of the soundtrack was quite captivating as well, almost haunting, especially at the end. Color-wise I thought there was also strong continuity throughout.

I've also been very impressed by what you've been able to achieve in CorelDRAW. I'll have to give that program a look sometime.

It's exciting to see all these great enties final come together. I knew this one was going to be good, and I was not disappointed. Great work!

Old 01 January 2007   #99
I can't believe you picked up on the sound starting at the rail tracks... That's crazy. Thanks alot.

Still kinda jerky though... Might compress it again... So buttery smooth at millions of colors 1gig file.

Old 01 January 2007   #100
Finished Trailer: Trailer final

Software: After Effects

Same trailer... I encoded it again with same as source fps... Hope that solves the smoothness issue.

Play Video >>

Old 01 January 2007   #101
Finally, I see your finished challenge I was watching your sk8 video few weeks ago. Looks like you are lucky crazy buddy, heh. Your entry has your own style and it looks good. Somehow, I found your "adds" bit disturbing. I think black letterbox works better. Overall, good job.

Old 01 January 2007   #102
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread