MAXON Training Day in London

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2012   #1
Thumbs up MAXON Training Day in London

MAXON Training Day, London, October 8, 2012

The MAXON Training Day, being held in New Oxford Street, London on Monday, October 8, 2012, is set to be a fantastic learning and networking experience.

If you have experience of using CINEMA 4D, choose six from nine topics for a full day of CINEMA 4D training for just £100 ex. VAT. Topics covered include Sculpting, the Camera Calibration tool, Python Scripting, Character Animation and VFX for Broadcast.

If you are new to CINEMA 4D, sign up to the full-day Introduction to CINEMA 4D course that will also be running at the event, at a special price of just £250 ex. VAT.

Over lunch, during breaks and at drinks afterwards, network with MAXON staff and CINEMA 4D users.

The MAXON Training Day is being held at the CBI Conference Centre, located in the iconic Centre Point Tower on New Oxford Street, WC1A 1D

The Day is iniatially resevered for MAXON UK & Eire registered customers of CINEMA 4D.

--

Last year, over 170 CINEMA 4D UK and Eire artists attended the event. Feedback was very positive and the event will also have several improvements over last year:

- More training. Choose six one-hour sessions presented in a 'watch-and-learn' style.
- More Experts. Pick from nine topics presented by a diverse range of CINEMA 4D experts.
- Separate Intro Course for complete beginners of the software.
- Improved fork buffet lunch is now split into two groups, one after the other, to lessen queues.
- PA systems now in main meeting area for announcements
- Maps where to go
- More staff to help with registration.
- And so much more.

Places are limited and session choices will be provided on a 'first come, first served' basis.

TRAINING DAY OVERVIEW - http://www.maxonuk.com/training-day...aining-day.html

ORDER TRAINING DAY SESSIONS - http://www.maxonshop.com/uk/ps/Trai...day12/act/gpage

ORDER INTRO COURSE - http://www.maxonshop.com/uk/ps/Trai...day12/act/gpage

Or call MAXON UK on 01525 406799

Old 09 September 2012   #2
Hope to see some of you guys there!

This year the subjects I'll be covering will include Alembic workflow tips, rigging for volume preservation and animating quadrupeds.

Cheers,
Brian

Old 09 September 2012   #3
Hi Everyone.

I will also be back presenting again this year and hope to see some of you there

I'm currently building a custom project for the talk at the moment and will update you all with more info soon. It will touch on many areas such as Projection Man, Dynamics, Mograph and Particle work plus I will be covering general workflow techniques and tricks as we go.

See you there!

Cheers
Justin

Twitter: JustinBates_VFX
#C4DVFX

Old 09 September 2012   #4
Ahh shame, can't make it this time. I'd recommend it to everyone, have fun!

cheers
brasc

Old 09 September 2012   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread