quakebox
Veteran

portfolio
Muhammad Altamimi
Freelance 3D Artist
Qurain, Kuwait

Send a message via MSN to quakebox
The work of Art is great,

But the idea is so Naive, as if the artist is blind politically, if she researched she will know how the world works, it's those "Naive Muslims and Christians" are being used they are not the source of all the world chaos now a day.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:05 PM   #77
alirezad

portfolio
alireza motaghiani
Tehran, Iran

Its racist art work

Its racist art work but we must show some respect to others but as artist you should be open minded

Old 02-24-2014, 11:14 PM   #78
DannyBoy3
Frequenter
portfolio
Daniel Coleman
Sydney, Australia

I find it fascinating that this artist has merely depicted a scene with no real apparent agenda - it simply describes an event that no doubt has happened, or something very similar, and it has provoked these responses...how can it be seen as anti -muslim? It might just as well be seen as an heroic moment for Islam. I don't get the Islamic responses - they seem to reveal a level of guilt or shame, given all the self justification and faulty logic. My personal view is that the nothing justifies the creation of suicide bomber children...it is childish logic, this argument....it is irrelevant, the burning of Muslims...both are terrible acts. One terrible act does not justify another, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind is a cliche but true none the less. If Muslims are reduced to this kind of crude, crude crude strategy they did to rethink the logistic of their game plan, as these acts only generate further hatred of the beautiful religion of Islam.Bravo for the artist who has not, as far as I have seen, responded...

Old 02-25-2014, 05:46 AM   #79
kiteve
portfolio
Haoyilu
Beijing, China

This is a thought-provoking work, very good. I like it very much.

Old 02-26-2014, 02:21 AM   #80
cristata
Explorer

CGSociety Member
portfolio

i love this pic, it is fantastic~
and it brings so many heated controversies~

Old 02-26-2014, 06:47 AM   #81
zhengshi

CGSociety Member
portfolio
zheng shi
Beijing, China

Thumbs up

Very good

Old 02-27-2014, 04:02 PM   #82
oumoumad
portfolio
Mohamed Oumoumad
Agadir, MO

Smile

I loved this image the moment I saw the thumbnail, I really like the composition, lighting and everything is well done.
but the storytelling is really cheap (if I could say)
this is just using a hate stereotype to get into people's emotions very easily. all people on facebook do it all the time already with simple photo montage using.
a true artist is not a journalist who seeks audience through any kind of controversial hate information and stereotypes.
A true artist is the one who delivers a real message, real emotions.

family praying and have a bomb in their chests (which is already a contradiction in reality).
this only suggests that Muslims force their children to bomb themselves.

and for those who say the image is not an offense to Muslims, well try being a muslim first.

with all respect to the artist, I can see how much work you put in there, but you should have some responsibility too and don't just do like most singers nowadays which would do anything to get an audience.

Old 03-01-2014, 11:30 AM   #83
chen88
Able Chen
christchurch, New Zealand

peace

Those photos that Mo-hamad posted are truly horrific and those lyrics are tl:dr and so??
Anyway CGSociety I think you should delete this entire thread, leaving the image is up to you, it sure has offended some people!

Old 03-02-2014, 08:24 AM   #84
huzeyfecoskun
Veteran
portfolio
Huzeyfe Coşkun
FREELANCE
Turkey

Send a message via MSN to huzeyfecoskun

3D great , story is all against Islam.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:15 AM   #85
cobra6
Expert

portfolio
Joep Peters
Generalist
Double Negative
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo-hammad
hi Katachi

i want just to say - the people around the world should know about true islam

becuse i saw today in tv about the Central Africa

that a group that i forget their group name are killing muslims (kids-men-women - old man-old women)! and one of them said

true islam and true muslims are very Oppressed

you should know more about islam and muslims

Mate, look around you. It happens the other way around 10 fold, especially in developing countries where religion is still mistaken for a political system.
Anyone clinging to one religion automatically feels superior over all other religious groups because his/hers is the true religion.

No matter that all worshippers of all religions think exactly the same, theirs is the true one

Quote:
Originally Posted by alirezad
Its racist art work but we must show some respect to others but as artist you should be open minded

So when was this collective meeting where the whole world suddenly agreed muslims were a race, not a religious group of people?
I can't remember anything about that in the news.....

It's not racist and not even discriminating. The simple fact of life is that the majority of suicide bombers are members of islamic faith.
When was the last time you heard about a christian/jewish/budhist suicide bomber? Not, because there have not been any.

Cobra 6
LinkedIn

Old 03-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #86
watson

portfolio
Gedved, Denmark

Powerfull work

Old 03-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #87
johnande

portfolio
John De Anderson
R G Web Design Lanka
Colombo, Sri Lanka

When considering as an art desing.. It looks very nice and may be a good concept as well ..!!

Old 03-14-2014, 11:10 PM   #88
mnt
Fortress of Solitude
portfolio
Nidal Altoubal
Damascus, Syria

The Work is Good, But about the subject I have something to say:

Have you ever heard or read about the Chinese and Communists Genocides
Against 'Muslims' Along History!? And Even Nowadays?

It's Not Hard to grasp your hatred here, But really there is No fair subject in your work,
I guess such work is just reflecting a common pathetic sick mentality had nothing to do with reality,

BUT, If this Family is a subject for Annihilation because of their religion that YOU don't like..,
then I see the Boy with the whole family should have More explosive than what you've described in your work.

take care.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:21 AM   #89
naminami
portfolio
Nami Lami
London,

Quote:
Originally Posted by power-3d
Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?... Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!!..

Couldn't agree more Powder-3d. The work is beautiful but the propaganda behind it is old.

Thread Closed share thread