Post Here Your Plugins

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 11 November 2014   #241
Thanks you Michael.

Old 11 November 2014   #242
Ice Machine

Ice Machine let you create ice cubes and ice shards in seconds! Over 1,000 variations out of the box. The package consists of 3 rigs: Ice CUBE Machine, Ice SHARD Machine and Ice MACHINE. If you’ve ever needed ice cubes or shards for drink shots, or needed to ice up a logo or object quickly and easily, this rig is for you.

http://c4dphototools.com

Old 11 November 2014   #243
Spritz!

Spritz! lets you add condensation to your bottles, cans, glasses and other objects. Have you ever spent an inordinate amount of time trying to create this effect? Pulled an all-nighter? Had a client breathing down your neck while you fooled around with displacement maps and went hunting for tutorials? No longer!

Old 02 February 2015   #244
RegionKing for CINEMA 4D:

Promotext:

RegionKing is a new Tool for CINEMA 4D which helps a lot for setting up scenes for rendering. In many situations it is very time-consuming to setup lights and textures/shaders and find the right rendersettings. You need to do a lot of preview rendering and wait to see results. Also it is difficult to compare the results and rendertimes and revert your Scene to the best version. RegionKing provides you with a workflow that makes this all easy and fast.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...?f=47&t=1253086
www.c4dStuff.com

HB_ModellingBundle

Old 02 February 2015   #245
Light String 1.0

A C4D rig that allows you to add a string of lights to your scene.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg light-string-featured-H.jpg (44.6 KB, 13 views)

Old 02 February 2015   #246
UvToObject Update

I did some work on UvToObject. As always, it is available for download in my plugin distribution from my site. Here is my changelog:

• Added sort of a documentation. It can be found in the UvToObject folder. The UvtoObject command dialog also got a help button which will open it in the default browser.
  • Moved much of the dialog functionality into a tag on the UvToObject object group.
  • This tag also allows to add more objects easily.
  • Added a new command which scales UV islands so that they have equal texel density afterwards. Works with multi selection (and UvToObject objects).
I just found a little complication which is the result of (re)writing the changed parts in python.

If it does not load correctly, which will happen when you used the previous version, you have to navigate to your preferences directory on your storage device and delete the files directorycache and symbolcache. For example, the path on windows is something like C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\MAXON\cinema4drX X_something\prefs. Easiest way to find this is by going to the preferences dialog in cinema where it is displayed at the bottom. Sorry about that but Cinema does not like it when a python file (in which most of the gui stuff is now written) appears next to a c++ plugin.

Old 06 June 2015   #247
Knotty Pixel SOUNDWAVE Plugin Released

Knotty Pixel is proud to announce SOUNDWAVE for Cinema4D R15 and R16.

SOUNDWAVE is a spline generator that uses the audio samples of a .wav file to generate a spline. Many options are available including preview with audio, looping, rendering of sound, channel support, frequency isolation ( ceiling and floor ) and a multitude of scaling and attenuation functions.

SOUNDWAVE Product Page

Example Projects

Demo Plugin

Many more plugins on the way for Cinema4D and After Effects!

Old 05 May 2016   #248
Flash Buffer

Flash Buffer. Interface

Flash Buffer for Cinema 4D is a plugin that helps you to create Object Buffer passes when you need to prepare scene for rendering. With this plugin you can also quickly and easily assign the available passes, delete unnecessary or select objects to which it are assigned. Rename function will help specify the names of the results of rendering passes, as well as convenient to distribute all the sequences on the subdirectories.

Chek out more info here
http://mikeudin.net/flash-buffer-v1...uffers-manager/

Old 10 October 2016   #249
After another long period of not doing anything I have a update for my plugins. As usual, you can find them on my site following the link in my sig.

* UvToObject now syncs selections,
* the starfield shader got anti-alias filtering implemented,
* and ThingsOnSurface got a random rotation setting.

I had to change some things breaking backward compatibility for these shaders. Therefore old scenes will need some adjustment.

Starfield shader suffers from discontinuities at the borders of the texture area. Eventually, I will try a remedy by calculating the shader output from 3D ray directions without going to texture space.

To be honest, I didn't test this stuff terribly much. Feel free to report issues.

Old 10 October 2016   #250
Originally Posted by MWelter: To be honest, I didn't test this stuff terribly much. Feel free to report issues.

Hi Michael, Thank you for the Update. Transfor Tools is not working with R18. Is there any chance you can fix it and make it also work with Snapping?

greetings, Holger
www.c4dStuff.com

HB_ModellingBundle

Old 10 October 2016   #251
Thanks for letting me know. Actually, I have something better already but I am undecided what to do with it ...

Old 06 June 2017   #252
Level of detail plug-ins

Hello,

I wrote these for myself a few years ago (starting with a very basic COFFEE version that just swapped sub-objects in/out ... they've slowly evolved into this little bunch of Cinema 4D Python plug-ins you see before you here.

https://storage.googleapis.com/char...ll_Far_Away.zip

I always meant to release them out into the wild but they were always in such a buggy half-done state, and it never happened. Anyway, finally I got around to updating them, and before I forget all about them again, here they are. I only really ever wrote them for my own use, so I'm not sure if anybody else will find them in the slightest bit useful, but what the heck.

Even if they are in fact utterly useless, perhaps somebody looking at them will be inspired to do something better.

Source code is on Github if you just want to look:

https://github.com/charlierobin/small-far-away

Feedback/comments always appreciated, good or bad.

Charlie

reply share thread