Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Mark E. Seljan

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2007   #151
Cool

Awesome mate!
beautiful work congratulation

Gratulálok, nagyon szépen összeraktad, jó kis short lett!
Sok sikert!

Tibor

Old 11 November 2007   #152
Hi,

sgabe,speter
Thank you bros! It was a great opportunity to learn again from , the pros. yup! am glad to know U're here anytime.

melkao
That's a honor. Thanks! It was a great challange together again

overcontrast
thank you! Your final is awesome! Just congrats! U're my "secret" tip for one of the first places. Hope, am right...you did a wonderful job!

r1-381
Thx! Mental ray made a nice job. But am not really satisfied

gpepper
hmmm. what can i say? piou-piou... you rock

DaddyMack
It was a huge task for us my friend! Hope next time we will meet again @ this battlefield
bests to you and your family, greetings for the kids, they should be proud of their dad!

npantic
Thanks! I also enjoyed your stuff, this challenge is about this. Hope seeya next time too!

authentic
thx! I liked your characters! So original! Congratulations!

phlorins
Your work is promisng! Full of thoughts! Like the way you depict your ideas! and you accademic style is a treasure!

infoarq
For your health! But be careful... you know

Gunilla
Gunnie you're a great person! I 'm just waitnig for the day when i can meet personally with you hope it will come. Till that am waiting for the next challenge Thanks for the comments and supporting words, you're great great great! God bless you!

handlebar
Your work was great! Best luck you too!

ania
Thank you so much! Best luck! I think your work is very important for the Blender community! Go forward!

dubbilan
Yup! Am happy you say that! It was animportant issue to make the strike back strong!! Both in animation and in music! THX!

pierzak
Me too! Sound is very important! I know, my half ear is deaf. Not the best here, but i really enjoyed working on this audio! It was a geat experiment!

fruela
Thanks for stopping by! my girlfriend is learning MD right know, I was talking about your project with those skeletons. Nice work mate! Am also a fan of anatomy, but I've learned only two years and from other aspects than you MDs. My Professor was Andras Szunyoghy
his illustrations here hope see these kind of works from you in the future! My pervious project was dedicated for anatomy check my signature link for The Journey Begins high-res image! Best luck!

Oweron
Yup I remember lotsa killer Tomatoes T-shirts from my childhood Your stuff grabbed losta of the Middle-European mood! Great my friend!

tnads
Nagyon örülök, hogy ilyen klasszul be tudtad fejezni! Ez nagyon jó! Rengetegen pályáztak már ebben a challengben Magyarok, de jó ideje te vagy az első, aki igazán felvette a kesztyűt! Drukkolok neked!

Have a nice day/ night,

Tremo

Old 11 November 2007   #153
the ending made me laugh like crazy! haha so unexpected

Old 11 November 2007   #154
This is great! Congrats for finishing it and Good luck!

Old 11 November 2007   #155
Hi Mark, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
If I saw you earlier Id surely post something on your thread, cos you done awsome job man.

Holding thumbs for you, cos the animation and everything looks so nice.......

Old 11 November 2007   #156
Tremoside,

Very nice job, the ending made me laugh. Tomatoes are not to be messed with. Excellent job on this and good luck.

Old 12 December 2007   #157
We are winners too

Tthanks for share you imagination and works...

Old 12 December 2007   #158
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread