Master and Servant 2D Entry: Florin Dorobantu

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2005
Master and Servant 2D Entry: Florin Dorobantu

Florin Dorobantu has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: final image

welll...this is it

viEw mY mAster&sErvant enTry hEre!!!

04 April 2005
Mult noroc! Si multa inspiratie.

04 April 2005
Concept Sketch: master of puppets concept

Drugs and drug addiction. This is a true fact from our reality, even if we consider it or not. We\\\\\\\'re humans, and we have a great desire to taste viciousness, sometimes. We smoke, we drink, we take drugs occasionaly, and we gradually become the slaves of our unexplainable unwanted desires. Te drugs are considered the ultimate pleasure, an extreme way to satisfy your lust of unexplored desire. But is also a deadly one, because in most of the cases it causes death, if the drugs are too powerful. So, they become our deceiving ultimate master, the Master of Puppets.

\\\\\\\"Taste me, you will see
More is all you need
You\\\\\\\'re dedicated to
How I\\\\\\\'m killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master\\\\\\\" (Metallica - Master of Puppets)

So, i thought of a young girl who grabbed the strings of The Master. He introduces her into deliriousness, giving her the power to fly (because this is all she wanted), creating a sea of red rose petals around her (because she loved the red rose), bringing in front of her eyes the illusion of what she ever loved.
I drew a quick portrait of the girl here. I hope you like her like this, because she\\\'s still happy here :D.
I\\\\\\\'m waiting for your suggestions and critics about my idea and drawings!

04 April 2005
Very interesting concept and it has great and pertinent meaning. I almost went with a drug addiction theme myself. It's wonderful that you explained where you're heading with this drawing. I can't wait to see more.

04 April 2005
wow...concept interesant....i'll keep an eye on you)..bafta multa!

04 April 2005
nu m-am gandit niciodata ca muzica lui necro poate oferiii inspiratie...well the world is full of ignorants and i am one of them

04 April 2005
Thumbs up O mica parere...

Doar cateva cuvinte:e marfa gandit..e marfa ideea...felicitari!!..ps:chiar ai talent la desen..

04 April 2005
Thumbs up O mica parere..

Pai..1.e super ce-ai facut tu aici..si ai atins chestii pe care multi le ignora...felicitari..!!..ps:marfa desenul..

04 April 2005
Thumbs up O mica parere..

Pai nu am multe de spus..decat ca ai atins un subiect despre care nu multi vorbesc...felicitari!!

04 April 2005
Concept Sketch: facial expression

Ok, i brought here the most adecquate facial expression for my girl(i chose this from many i drew these days) in my oppinion.
As my story goes, she's under the influence of a super dose of drugs, that it comes to be fatal. Her facial expression expresses despondency, as she begs for help (but nobody's there to help her); her eyes are almost lost (as she almost wants to close them pulled by the weight of her dark-rings), her opened mouth wants to whisper something (but she can't utter a single word)...but she's dreaming. She's dreaming about about love, about red rose petals that fall from the sky and surround her all over in the air (she's flying).
But despite these beautiful things she sees, she cannot get rid of the injection syringe. She holds her permanently in her dream, and pulls her down as it becomes heavier and heavier. Finally, she has no power to struggle; she picked the shortest straw, her life is fading away...
A sketch of the final scene will be updated soon.

04 April 2005
Line Art: final scene sketch 1

Here it is...one of my views of the final scene(not 2 complete, but i'm thinking of new elements for it). Any way, I changed a little bit the look of my girl: long hair, a little thinner lips :D, wears a long silky dress. The scenes are not too detailed yet, because I didn't make a final choose of the best scene view, so I drew a few more :D. Hope u like them.
I'm waiting for your opinions!

04 April 2005
Arata bine pana acum . Da master-ul unde e? Sau e seringa...?

Translation:
Lookin good so far. But where's the master? Or is it the squirt...?

04 April 2005
Wink

super! arata senzational...si conceptul la fel!nu atata zahariseala ca la mine....bafta(great! looks great..and the concept the same! good luck )

04 April 2005
Talking

10x alot for all apreciations guys ! it's encouraging . i think i'll change the camera position in the scene, it will be positioned higher somehow to capture a front view of my layed girl . i 'll make this changes in order to introduce more detail in the scene and to be seen the right way.

04 April 2005
Line Art: final scene basic look

Hello boys and girls! Missed mE ?:D Heheee, I know you did !:)).
OOOOk, what you see here is the basic look of the final scene. After days and days of studying damn anatomy and damn shadows and light positions...I finnaly drew this :D. Hope U like it ! Tomorrow I hope I'll finish the scene in its basic look. After this I'll add mybe some new elements in the scene and detali it some more. :D. Uuugh, can't wait the colouring part! :D. Still waiting 4 your suggestions and critics!

Thread Closed share thread