|10 October 2013||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2013
today I stumbled across a problem in my workflow and I don't know how to proceed.
I did the following:
1. Modelling in ZBrush
2. Retopology in Zbrush -> Export of the lowpoly model to 3ds Max
3. UV-Mapping in 3ds Max with the lowpoly model
4. Import of the lowpoly into ZBrush
5. Via the "project-function": regaining a highpoly model
6. Polypaint in ZBrush and export of the textures
7. Export of the highpoly model into 3ds Max (.obj)
I hope you were able to follow me. At that point I had to notice that no UV-informations were transferred to 3ds Max! What can I do?
Gernerally it seems, that my workflow is a mess at all. How does an ordinary workflow look like?
Thank you for you help!
|11 November 2013||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2013
|Thread Closed share thread|