|10-24-2013, 12:28 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2013
today I stumbled across a problem in my workflow and I don't know how to proceed.
I did the following:
1. Modelling in ZBrush
2. Retopology in Zbrush -> Export of the lowpoly model to 3ds Max
3. UV-Mapping in 3ds Max with the lowpoly model
4. Import of the lowpoly into ZBrush
5. Via the "project-function": regaining a highpoly model
6. Polypaint in ZBrush and export of the textures
7. Export of the highpoly model into 3ds Max (.obj)
I hope you were able to follow me. At that point I had to notice that no UV-informations were transferred to 3ds Max! What can I do?
Gernerally it seems, that my workflow is a mess at all. How does an ordinary workflow look like?
Thank you for you help!
|11-07-2013, 10:06 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2013
|11-07-2013, 10:06 AM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|