TechnicolorSFG is a joint venture between Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, and Shanghai Film Group - one of the largest film enterprise in China. The company is a premier post-production studio offering high end post-production service including front-end processing, dailies, Digital Intermediates, Color Grading, Design and VFX.
We're now looking for a Senior Maya Lighting Artist/Maya Generalist to join the team. If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com
Senior Maya Lighting Artist / Maya Generalist
- Proven experience in Television Commercial CG delivery.
- Generalist knowledge of Maya, Dynamics and Fluids.
- Pro-active problem solving who is able to offer both technical and creative solutions.
- Ability to lead / Supervise shots and sequences.
- Setting up shot composition.
- Lighting and Rendering using Mental Ray or other rendering systems.
- Camera tracking and match moving.
- Teaching and training of interns and junior artists.
Software skills required
Maya,Mentalray/Vray, Nuke and an understanding on Realflow is a plus.
Please submit examples of your work via a website link or a DVD of your work, in your work you shoulddemonstrate a multitude of abilities within Maya in particular lighting and rendering. A passion to workin all areas of a job is essential.