The Cross Alpha Omega Infinity Time Key of Life version 1.3

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2012
We are normal people man! lol We can see a bad character design without be a CG artist.

Maybe you found some people who like your character. But you will never found a game studio who will buy your concept.. millions of dollars for a game based on that?

You need to find an other character that you can base your own design on.

If there's no design like yours, this is you answer: Nobody would buy a game with this design on.

Spawn is masked and seem to have some simular powers. He is not charge like hell, like your design.

10 October 2012
Between CG artists and "normal people" o.O wtf? FYI I have played video games since 1988 and doing 3D work since 1999-2000 and made many mods for Solider of Fortune/Solider of Fortune II and Unreal Tournament. A lot of people on this forum have done both regular 3D work as well as game dev and movie CG. I fail to see how someone on this forum would be "different" then someone who just plays games, if anything we can help more cause most average gamers who are not in to modding or know about 3D could probably not tell you have to make your char work better in a game, look right etc etc. So I fail to see how "we would know nothing"

10 October 2012
If I saw this character in a game I played I would take the game back and demand a refund!

Thread Closed share thread