The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Andrew Kinabrew

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2006
Andrew, thinking about the lighting issue... in your earlier sketches you had lights coming from the windows of the houses. This could do a lot to resolve the issue, but I don't see windows in the buildings, currently. I'll be interested to see what you do. What I love is that you kept that crazy angular building style of your earlier sketches. Aces man!

05 May 2006
hey andrew, this is all going to throw together great. no worries there. just don't run out of render time!!

cleveland.

05 May 2006
Sadly I have not had a whole lot of time to complete this. I am sorry to say that at my current pace and with the ammount of freelance work that I have to do tonight, tomorrow and otherwise I will not be able to finish it in time to render this piece. Don't be fooled. I will finish this. However, it will not be before the deadline. I am sad but there is always next time

I would like to thank everyone who has stopped in to check up on my progress. Thank you all and I think everyone has done a fantastic job.

05 May 2006
Rats!

se7enthcin,

Well, that deadline business just stinks. Ruthless clients!

Very Disappointed to hear about that but eager to see how far you push this without any nefarious scheduling breathing down your neck.

The finish scene will surely astound.

05 May 2006
Hey Se7enthcin!

So sorry to hear you wont be finishing -yours was one of my most hotly anticipated works! Though i'm not suprised to hear youre being kept busy with freelance work! I do hope to see the image when you have a chance to complete it -and hope to see you in the next challenge!

05 May 2006
Man really sorry to know that you are not fishing..
Ill keep an eye on this image to see how it develops..Finish it no matter what
By the way,Thanks for your support and comments on my thread man.

05 May 2006
Hi Andrew,

Am wating for your final in the galleries session! hope you find the time soon to finish this piece. Want to say a BIG THANKS, you opened my eyes with your sketch and your comments about my work! Hope see ya next time too.

Best wishez my friend,

Mark

05 May 2006
man that sucks that you couldn't complete before the challenge ended:(

I do look forward to the complete scene and final render

And thank you for your help on my texturing and comments on my thread

Hope to see you in the next challenge

05 May 2006
oh! congrats for the current stage, bro. I agree with the Vedic-kings.

You are a great friend for me, thank's for replies in my topic too. see you later.

05 May 2006
I was pretty bussy last few weeks and I missed a lot of your WIPs... Now, that is not good that you didnīt finish your gothic piece, but I am looking forward to see this one around regular galleries. On the other hand, it is good that you have lots of freelnace jobs - you know, that is really good. Good Luck with everything

05 May 2006
Hey Andrew! Looking forward to seeing this when you finally have the time to finish! Glad to hear though that you picked up freelance work -- hope it is also fun and engaging. Hope to see your work in a future challenge...your participation has made this one that much better! Many thanks for your encouraging words and inspiring work! Hope you have a good summer! Cheers!

05 May 2006
Hey there Andrew, I am sorry to see you were not able to finish your entry (in time for the challenge). I will be looking forward to seeing it when you do have time to complete it. I'll see you around.

Matt

05 May 2006
Too bad you couldn't finish 7, you had an really excellent looking entry going. But it happens and is no big deal. I have entered 2 or 3 times and not finished myself, you have to take care of bisness first. But at least you got some great models out of the deal. Cheers.

06 June 2006
Like your sky. Would have liked to seen finished. Hope in future to see again.

06 June 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread