New Blog at C4DCafe

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

04 April 2018
New Blog at C4DCafe

Hi guys.

Iv been making videos for a while for many apps, but have made two videos that has dealt with areas not covered as much, one of which has been received quite well back when I made it for the hair system within C4D.

Along with my 3DArtist 118 article in this months addition which was directed by the magazine towards the hair system, these hair videos that have been up for while as part of my new Blog started over at C4DCafe. The second video was to take a look at the Non Linear Animation system within C4D with the main aim at looking at Motion Clips.

https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/blogs/b...acter-pipeline/

Thanks, Dan

04 April 2018
Thank you for this Dan. I just started using Motion Clips last month and your detailed instructions are very helpful. I wish I knew about the "mirror" toggle last month

04 April 2018
Originally Posted by Rectro: Hi guys.

Iv been making videos for a while for many apps, but have made two videos that has dealt with areas not covered as much, one of which has been received quite well back when I made it for the hair system within C4D.

Along with my 3DArtist 118 article in this months addition which was directed by the magazine towards the hair system, these hair videos that have been up for while as part of my new Blog started over at C4DCafe. The second video was to take a look at the Non Linear Animation system within C4D with the main aim at looking at Motion Clips.

https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/blogs/b...acter-pipeline/

Thanks, Dan
Interesting timing. In the past few weeks I've been diving into the hair system...and going deep. So your previous series on hair will assist. Nonlinear video will be on my menu soon. Nice videos!

reply share thread