|03 March 2014|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3553 35 mn "Rogue Artist"
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/RobertoOrtiz_CG
You have 35 MN for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* NEW RULE: You may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|03 March 2014|
I added a simple pencil-like brush to my paint app, and a very basic paper imitation on the default blank canvas. At first I thought the brush was pretty lame and not very authentic at all, but after sleeping on it and now trying it to actually sketch something, I actually enjoy the look more than I expected to. Not what I was going for, but still has some more life to it than completely flat digital/ink type lines.
Oh, and the hands gave me grief on this one. I definitely need to practice those more.
|reply share thread|