Why did my Messiah thread get moved.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2003
I happen to "like" to hear about messiah info here and won't be going over to some special forum all the time just to see if there is some sort of "new" info that I "may" want to hear about.

And Lyle, was there ever an updated version of MacroForm 2 that works with the modern lw7.5 on XP?

thanx.....................md

11 November 2003
Does anyone have the latest Keyframe magazine - Issue 35 Nov/Dec 2003? It's a very LW centric publication and has a whole article dedicated to the Messiah:Animate 4.0 "plugin".

11 November 2003
I don't understand why this thread is still going on.

Last night we even had a user, thinking they were being very funny, starting a thread making fun of this whole issue. Please, grow up (you know who you are).

I think I made it very clear why we do things the way we do on this forum. I'm not sure what part of "maximum forum efficiency" you guys don't understand.

Of course if a thread is concerning LW and Messiah equally, it stays here. However, if the thread is totally concerning Messiah, it is moved to the Messiah forum. When news relating to Messiah and its relevance is posted in here, it will remain here. Because it's of pertinent interest to LW users.

People asked for a Messiah forum, so we gave them one. Use it.

Thread Closed share thread