TN visa as Animator

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Thread Tools Display Modes
  10 October 2014
Smile TN visa as Animator

Hi all,

I am looking into applying for TN status as a Canadian in the United States. From what I have read, if you are an animator you would fall under the category of Graphic Design. Does anyone have experience in this? Also, the requirements for this visa is a two year diploma and three years of experience. I have both, but the diploma I recieved was from a one year fast track course, that had two years worth of courses put into one year. Has anyone managed to get a TN visa with this type of education? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
reply share thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Society of Digital Artists

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.