CGTalk > Sponsored Challenges and Awards > Past Challenges (Archives) > Uplift Universe - Image
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Old 05-16-2008, 11:04 AM   #256
mdavid
Illustrator

portfolio
Mark David
illustrator
Australia

winchester
Thank you very much. I've had a lot of fun doing this illustration

Old 05-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #257
Ferx

portfolio
Fernando Porcel
Mexico City, Mexico

Send a message via MSN to Ferx
Hey Mark, and when you realease the big poster version? ( think 5 feets x 3 feets is a nice size for my room ) Cheers!!

Old 05-17-2008, 01:15 PM   #258
Russell-Nash
Animation:Beginner

portfolio
Torsten Thuenen
Wendeburg, Germany

Hey Mark, those high-res crops are great. The guy on the bank looks so relaxing.

Thanks for your ongoing support throughout this challenge. Hope to see you in the next one.

Torsten

Old 05-21-2008, 04:25 PM   #259
Try
Lord of the posts

portfolio
Per Trystad
Production Designer
Drøbak, Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavid
Try
Hey Per buddy, it's always a treat for me to see you dropping by my threads. Thank you for your generous comments. It's a shame you have been too busy for this challenge - I miss the unique brilliance you bring to these things - but very understandable too. We all have busy times in our lives and have to set priorities. By the way, I've just been looking at Drøbak via Google Earth, also looking at the pictures uploaded by other Google Earth users, and you sure do live in a beautiful place

Hello Again Mark.

Thank you right back friend! It’s been a treat to follow your great challenge treads since “The Journey Begins”.

Really great to se how you have progressed in your 3d work and to see you end up where you started doing wonderfull funny lines on paper.

Nice to have you visiting Drøbak even if it is only trough Google. It’s a real nice little Artist town with lots of painters and sculptors living or having lived here. Sometimes I slip on my French Beret and mingle with the art crowd. Making sure not to mention I do commercial art, cartoons and 3d of curse. I live in one of those old white houses (built in 1790) in the centre of town. Really hope you stop by when you are in the neighbourhood. If a tall handsome Australian gentleman driving a really wacky car, show’s up In Drøbak…. I’ll know it’s you.

Really hope I have time for the next challenge. It’s been a real long time since I last did some drawings just fore my self and for fun. Still it is great to make a living of my hobby. My Father would have never be lived it.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #260
GonzaloGolpe
Now

portfolio
Gonzalo Golpe
Concept Artist
España

lol,

nice to see your unusual work again. Soo enjoy and keep laughing =)
TWITTER

Old 06-25-2008, 08:54 AM   #261
Jeffparadox
Selaminaleykum

portfolio
Y. Jeff Treves
Director, Producer, Animator
Treves Studios
Istanbul, Turkey

I always loved those busy busy busy busy illustrations... and you do it very well my friend! It`s great to see your daring style standing tall in this kind of platform, refreshing in a way. Sad truth is that it holds little chance for winning here, but I know you paint them for your self so it`s not a problem for you... Congrats on your final man, I love this image. I`d want a whole wall in my house with that printed on! no joke..

Always a pleasure to follow your work, I hope to paint with you guys again soon..

Last edited by Jeffparadox : 06-25-2008 at 08:57 AM.

Old 06-25-2008, 08:54 AM   #262
CGTalk Moderation
Expert
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread