|03-12-2013, 02:12 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_CGS DSF 3000 NTL "The 3000"
Wow we have been here for 3,000 sketches...
You have NTLfor your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|03-14-2013, 12:33 AM||#3|
Lord of the posts
I made two.. I had no idea what to paint and I wasnt happy at all for the first..
first I was thinking some futuristic painting with really old wacom...because I have had this old wacom for 7 years now and I think it will last forever!...but plah it didnt go at all how i wanted so I dedicated to make something more humorous!
here is the first and unfinished...
and here is the the humorous one.
My digital sketchbook: Click here!
|03-19-2013, 09:39 PM||#6|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|