Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Laurent Antoine Lemog

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2005   #2026
U crazy Frenchy ..with all your models ...u can do an animation now....

PM me if u have an ftp place to send u the Above and Beyond Model so that u can have it and play on texturing with it.....

I have a wierd idea about an animation with all of your work ...weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 02 February 2005   #2027
I dont' pop in your thread during past 3 month ,and we don't talk to each other much , but
I think I have to tell that , with your quality and quantity of your work , you are my first entry!, hope we will have fun with the next challenge together!
see ya

Old 02 February 2005   #2028
Wink Champagne !

Not so bad for a classic Art

Old 02 February 2005   #2029
• Congratulations Lemog! You did a great job, I see you thriumph as mine too have fun my frenchy friend! and have some beers too

Old 02 February 2005   #2030
Félicitations.

Et merci pour tous les bonus, notament le dernier

Old 02 February 2005   #2031
Just realised I haven't formally said 'congrats' yet....

so...

CONGRATULATIONS, you frenchy wuss!

xenomata

Be indiscreet - do it continuously.

Old 02 February 2005   #2032
Hi Mr. Frenchnut,

I were out a week, and i missed to congrat u...but now i have to make up for it:

CONGRATULATION
CONGRATULATION
CONGRATULATION

Really a good choice...your work was /is always outstanding awesome, my friend!!!

Lookin' forward to see u in the next contest....until then best wishes, Laurent...
and keep your great work alive...

okidoki, cya

Old 02 February 2005   #2033
For me:

Lemog is winner!!
Lemog is winner!!
Lemog is winner!!
Lemog is winner!!

Lemog is winner!!
Lemog is winner!!

Old 02 February 2005   #2034
we know all then that through all these challenges and its pains, gaining truths are the challengers themselves, cheer with all the participants and I must pay Laurent homage to you (after 2 challenge whith you...)on this site, and it will not be the last I hope... finally to finish I wanted to say to you that it is always a great honor to work at your sides.... and that you really made beautiful a job, you remains gaining it for me...

your friend Serge...

Old 02 February 2005   #2035
Originally Posted by monsitj: I dont' pop in your thread during past 3 month ,and we don't talk to each other much , but
I think I have to tell that , with your quality and quantity of your work , you are my first entry!, hope we will have fun with the next challenge together!
see ya

I know that man... I understand, for me too, it's not easy to following and answer a lot to all interesting thread... but I will be honored, to participate an another time, near you, in the next challenge

Frenchy Pilou -> Sacré Pilou hahahahaha

Climax -> Beer... no ! for the final... let's me offer you a cup of champagne... it's my country mate

lukep -> de rien pour les bonus... si ça a plu à beaucoup de monde... c'est vraiment une grande joie pour moi. D'ailleurs, pour le dernier, je viens de recevoir un CgTalk Award... cool

JamesMK -> Hey my friend... soon, we're are another time together (If you see what I think )

Saschi0815 -> Thanks Sasha... I'm so curious to see your next challenge... for GSO, you do something different by the previous one... you progress a lot in you art... Congratulation to you man

lotaH -> you're so pretty Lotah... I think all challengers who finish their creation are winners, no ?

Gulliver3 -> Serge... c'est toujours un plaisir... et tu as fait encore une fois d'énormes progrès... j'ai hâte de voir tes prochaines créations... rendez-vous sur le podium copain...

Old 02 February 2005   #2036
Originally Posted by Lemog: JamesMK -> Hey my friend... soon, we're are another time together (If you see what I think )

Yes, I see exactly what you mean - quite a funny thing, no?

xenomata

Old 02 February 2005   #2037
Originally Posted by JamesMK: Yes, I see exactly what you mean - quite a funny thing, no?

Yes... so funny... before to be happy to see the result... this is the first thing I mean... do you think if it's possible to add between a bottle of foster's ?

Old 02 February 2005   #2038
Mwaaahaahaa!

No.

xenomata

Old 02 February 2005   #2039
Originally Posted by Lemog: lotaH -> you're so pretty Lotah... I think all challengers who finish their creation are winners, no ?

No. The winner is the model:

Most fun;
Most friend;
Most promising;
Most intelligent;
More "borrowed of beer"

[]'s

Old 02 February 2006   #2040
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread