Starsky & Clutch

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2012
No promises, but that looks like a good one. Found quite a few types, any preference, hard top, coupe, convertible?

06 June 2012
My choice would be a hard top, but it is totally up to you. Bet you could have some fun with this one.

09 September 2012
Glad to see me again? It's been a while, but i'm back. I've got a whole bunch of nearly finished cars (including a GTO) from earlier in the year & this is the first one i decided to start up & get across the finish line.

I did a Porsche ages ago. It wasn't top of the line, so i thought i'd come back & make another, the GT3 RS. This one having more of the immortal Porsche look.

The webpage will follow in the next few days..

09 September 2012
I've really sunk my teeth into the making these cars now, having put 31 on site, some i've made specifically for order & i have many more well on their way.

I think the cars with smooth arcing curves tend to look the best, so be expecting more old american cars.

The webpage is finished for my new Porsche, and it can be found here ..

http://www.car-icature.com/Car-icat...GT3_RS_mk1.html

Something i haven't done yet is a vintage car, maybe i'll give one a try..

09 September 2012
Here is a special one. I've made this to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the James Bond films, the 1964 Aston Martin DB5.

This is one of my first renders and i'm still doing the finishing touches. Including the gadgets. More soon..

I am working on a slow camera passes video for this one as well (the best way to show off the John Stears additions)

10 October 2012
Firstly here is the webpage with a quicktime vr etc..

http://car-icature.com/Car-icature/...Martin_DB5.html

I'm still putting the finishing touches the the video & a wallpaper of this one..

10 October 2012
My wife won some tickets to see the monster truck jam from the hard rock cafe.

So i went there with my family a couple of weeks ago. It was fantastic, 2000 horse power alcohol burning engines flying through the air, even my 12 year old daughter enjoyed it..

Of course this got me to thinking, i should make one of those. After a bit of research i have put this together..

This is a wip. Though i have exaggerated parts and sections the way i normally do before modeling, it's hardly visible that i've cartooned this guy. What do you reckon?

10 October 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread