Tom Clancy's The Division - E3 gameplay trailer

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2013
This is the game that impressed me the most from E3. The premise, the mood, the graphics, and the idea of a persistent, open world MMO--there's never been anything like it (AFAIK).

I usually don't like MMO's--I find them lacking in storytelling and too much meaningless grinding. The Secret World is the only MMO that's ever sucked me in (due to the fantastic premise, the amazing storytelling, and some of the best dialogues/monologues ever in gaming). It's really more like a single-player adventure RPG that you can also play as an MMO.

The Division looks like it'll become the second MMO that's able to lure me in. I can't wait.

06 June 2013
Its truly looks amazing. I don't play MMO's normally, so it could be a good game to change that.

06 June 2013
there is a petition to have it on PC,

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/06/17/t...-over-50000-do/

12 December 2013
Powered by the Next Gen Snowdrop engine, Tom Clancy’s The Division sets a new bar in video game realism and open-world rendering. Experience a chaotic and devastated New York City like you have never seen before.

http://www.shockmansion.com/2013/12...alistic-detail/
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

12 December 2013
Quote: So sad this is not coming out on PC :(

I guess i have no choice but to get a new console. Sorry microsoft, but i think i will be going with Sony this gen

12 December 2013
Originally Posted by Kanga: Holy Craaaaaaap!
Where are the jaggies? Best res I have ever seen if this is ingame. This clip is incredible.

Phew

I agree. The amount of detail is just incredible.

12 December 2013
Originally Posted by DuttyFoot: I guess i have no choice but to get a new console. Sorry microsoft, but i think i will be going with Sony this gen

or dont..

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...division-for-pc

12 December 2013

so it will be out for the pc

12 December 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread