nhmchallenge_Matt Ellis

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2007
41 gnomon dvds! what, did you rob a bank? lol
I like your concept..it actually makes the apocalypse seem so.. nice

04 April 2007
Hey Matt, so how many have you watched so far?

- Dave.

04 April 2007
I am still alive! just been somewhat busy

Ismini: hahaha yeah its good at the moment but it gets very addictive , not good at all. I gotta try and slow down on those bloody slots!

Mark: Thanks Mark , I was thinking about changing the concept but I think this one is what I will stick with. Someday this week I will sit down and really look at it. See if any little changes need to be made.

Peter: haha no bank robbing , just won a contest held by Gnomon, you should check it out. They have a contest every month where the !st place winner gets 40 dvds! check it out gnomon forum

David: Man I actually havent watched many , two Dylan Cole, two Ryan Church and a Feng Zhu one. I have been working at the ol gas station a lot and since we have been having some really nice weather I have been doing a lot of yard work , painting the portch , getting drunk on the deck and BBQing. With some concept painting in there too I hope I can get back to this challenge soon. But first I need to get these dang concepts done.

Cheers

04 April 2007
Nice one Matt, Life sure needs a balance between work and play

04 April 2007
Thats very true. I find my art comes out better when I also do something other than art either through the day or the week. When I go on a month stretch of solid painting I always end up with stuff that I wouldnt even consider putting in my demo reel or portfolio. And then ends up being a waste of time. Well not waste , practise is practise but I need an art job damnit!
I am getting sick of the whole boring jobs and manual labour stuff. Thou the Xmas tree harvest this year was alright , I got to be out in the woods most of the day Thou I would be too tired to work on art until the weekend. Its time to get in gear and get an art job thou. So the challenge is a bit on the back burner for now. I will finish thou

Cheers

04 April 2007
job

imagine working on art only to come home and do some arty stuff,
while getting an average of 4-6h sleep. hell yeah, that's life. or am i already dead?!?

05 May 2007
long time no read

watz happenin', matt?!?

05 May 2007
Hey Milan, yeah i havent been around in a while. Been busy with a lot of other things so I have been watching the challenge from a far. I dont think I will be able to finish but I might give it a try the next couple days before it all ends.

Hopefully another challenge will start again soon and I will have time to work on that one thou

Cheers

05 May 2007
no entry

nuh matte!
don gimme dat!!!
you could whoop out some shit in 3hours
that'd still be goode enough to enter...

05 May 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread