Despair/my Saviour,concept For 3d, G.dimitriou (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2004   #16
- i would say tighten up on your drawing. the 'sketchy' look is cool but i think you're final drawing needs more developing.

- try adding a background color, something other than white. i know you probably leave it blank for the sake of the art but, most times a little background can add significantly to your work.

- if you're talking moody, maybe you should use more dark colors. or use more shadows in your work.

good luck.

Old 09 September 2004   #17
Great design, it looks mean :P

I agree with the comments about the limbs and that ur subject needs more definition, especially if this is a concept art and later will serve as a reference for modelers. Its kinda hard to make out whats where in ur drawing. A great way to bring more definition to ur subjects is by using shadows and varietion in tonality, but u prolly allready knew that lol.
Otherwise great stuff

Old 09 September 2004   #18
i still expect feedback on this, but since most people have commented on the legs, i have to say :

1.yes. if it was truuuullly a 3d ref, then i really should do a cut out of the arm
2.the thing is in motion,and that's the hard part:it's walk DOES NOT correspond to any living animal...the closest thing would be eadweard MUYBRIDge ref for the animator, mutilation series someone missing half a right arm and leg respectively trying to walk on all four and having hip and shoulder joints dislocated , that sick

Old 09 September 2004   #19
AMAZING WORK!!!

Very beautiful concept but I think you should add a background, some shadows, more blood and maybe a dead person on the floor.

Keep up the good work...

Old 09 September 2004   #20
i am sure people here would enjoy to take it and turn that into 3D. good job on concept, if you dont got time. it looks like a fun project.

Old 01 January 2006   #21
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread