You're invited to rate Autodesk products

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

02 February 2018
You're invited to rate Autodesk products

Hello!

Thanks for being an Autodesk customer! We're interested in learning more about the value of Autodesk products to you.  As a part of this effort, we’d like to include your opinions. 

Click here to answer 2 quick questions

Your responses will be shared with Autodesk product leadership. Over the coming year, these results will be used as the foundation for ongoing conversations that will help ensure Autodesk delivers value to you.

Thank you for your time!  We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
The Autodesk Product Research Team

02 February 2018
Not much meat in that survey. 
A product is in use-therefore there is nothing wrong with it.
Everything is awesome.

02 February 2018
Maybe the autodesk product research team should research how to find the autodesk forums?

02 February 2018
The survey should have asked "Are you OK with a subscription only model, or would you prefer to also be able to buy a perpetual license for Autodesk software?"

Then you would have had actually interesting and actionable results to share with Autodesk leadership.

02 February 2018
Originally Posted by skeebertus: The survey should have asked "Are you OK with a subscription only model, or would you prefer to also be able to buy a perpetual license for Autodesk software?"

Then you would have had actually interesting and actionable results to share with Autodesk leadership.

This. Really, make a poll like this. Would be great to vote on that one

02 February 2018
I wonder why Mudbox isn't on that list... if that is about their future commitment it surely doesn't feel good not to see it listed.

02 February 2018
Mudbox was bought to asset strip and integrate into their main apps, the process is already well underway:

https://youtu.be/mv8nJp63eas?t=463

02 February 2018
Originally Posted by imashination: Mudbox was bought to asset strip and integrate into their main apps, the process is already well underway:

https://youtu.be/mv8nJp63eas?t=463

Well... There is this news -> https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/mudb...ght/true#M44174

Looks like they are planning to develop it again.

02 February 2018
Originally Posted by skeebertus: The survey should have asked 'Are you OK with a subscription only model, or would you prefer to also be able to buy a perpetual license for Autodesk software?'

THIS!!! I have been a paying Maya maintenance customer for many years. But as soon as Autodesk tries to swindle or strong-arm me into one of their stupidly expensive (and much less valuable) insulting subscription only models, I am out of there like a bat out of hell. My annual payments will end. And that is not a hollow threat. Subscription only models infuriate me like nothing else in software licensing.

So indeed, Autodesk Product research, incorporate that into your surveys if you care about genuine sentiment of your customers.
Or stick your heads into the sand at your own peril.

02 February 2018
The way I understand this poll:
"We want to axe something. Your choice may or may not matter"

reply share thread