3D Master:Tajino

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2003
Quote: Please understand me, I do not want to diminish the time, effort, or thought that went into this. From a TD perspective this has one value, from the perspective of something that warrants front page on a forum that gets this traffic, well...

Oh yeah about the wau thing... its a local Singapore/malaysia cg compatition stuff... dont blame him for doing it.. blame the organiser. LOL, infact that won him a trip to Fox studio i think. It goes to show .. people still go for such things...Go figure.

03 March 2003
Monkeyfarm, How many Van Gogh's were there?

One.

So why is it that you expect that everything you see at CGtalk, Renderosity, etc. should be the same caliber and quality of Van Gogh?

Maybe Tajino will be the next great artist respected by snooty Art Critics everywhere but now he's just an artist that is developing his skills as most artists here or at other forums such as this.

This is a place of learning, sharing, and friendship. Not a museum of art. This is not the Academy Awards. They aren't handing out Emmy's here. I think you're in the wrong place.

Last edited by takkun : 03 March 2003 at 08:13 AM.

03 March 2003
Quote: Originally posted by H13
(I've dumped lots of Space-Sim Games no matter how good they were, just because the ship-design was not good)
sux to be you.

03 March 2003
I've seen Tajino do stuff that is really amazing and briefly met him once at a show held here. It was him that inspired me to go to Lightwave.

Monkeyfarm, dude, you really must live in a strange world. So what, if there are a lot of people modeling star trek models (i am guilty of it too). If you seen the work he has done (especially the Malaysian Friday) I would call those a work of art!!! Damn, you are in need of a stiff drink or a woman!

03 March 2003
tajino is blessed with allot of skill, but he is a pirate

Last edited by PixelMarine : 03 March 2003 at 11:45 PM.

03 March 2003
You need to applogise

Click Grafix has never sold one pirated copy of any any software. In fact we are one of the few companies in Malaysia that spend money advertising the selling of original software in a region that is rampant with with software piracy. Will it make sense to advertising in the national paper to advertise Lightwave for US1600 when there are no less than 100 shops sell it for US2?
Our record with NewTek and our partners speaks for itself.
Just to make you jealous, we sometimes go out of our own way to buy plug-ins just to support the delevelpers even though we do not use them. In addition, since Jin Ho is a well known LW animator, many of the plugin developers customise their plugins according to his requests, something that benefits other LW animators.

Ahmed
M. Director
www.clickgrafix.com

Last edited by Ahmedo : 03 March 2003 at 11:33 PM.

03 March 2003
You tell him Ahmed.

03 March 2003
I have edited this thread and would ask that personal attacks not return to this thread or any thread at cgtalk. Thank you!

03 March 2003
Proton u have my deepest respect! You're cool dude!

Thread Closed share thread