Short Animation: Alien Prison

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2005
Here's an updated sketch of the alien designs....pretty close to what i'm aiming for i think!

06 June 2005
Glad to see you are still at this
Just a bystander suggestion, but I like the little guy design you now have and the big guy design CBrincat did>

06 June 2005
hey yawl,

what a nice surprise!

muchos coolio amigos ^_^b

i like your two chars Jmac, looking sweet and shaping up nicely. can't wait to get this short rolling for good

06 June 2005
I know that you guys have been discussing whether or not to use voices. If you decide you would like to use voices I would like to offer my voice talents to the project.

I will post some voice samples in a week or so.

By the way it's looking good.

06 June 2005
jonn-why! you're back!

glad to see you're progressing thru the design stage. i reckon if you hit this hard before the startdate of your next gig, we'll be ready to go into proper preproduction.

my fingers crossed for this to get moving!

you can ignore me by the way, but if i had to crit, i'd say that i kinda like chis' simplified muscleture (did i spell that right?). so even if you went for the more rotund big guy that you've done, in my eyes, it'll look cooler without all that deltoid/bicep definition.
were you talking about clothing them at some stage? maybe all that'll make this crit irrelavent...

anywayz, it's good to have you back & speak soon.

hahahahan

06 June 2005
Hey, guys, yeah i think i got a bit carried away when i was cleaning up the lines and put too much detail in, it was only a tiny doodle that i scanned................

06 June 2005
Nice sketches guys

Looking forward to seeing them rendered

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

06 June 2005
hey yo Jmac,

yep that version is much nicer... are you going to change the wee guy?

06 June 2005
joining

Hi guys. I just registred cgtalk to try do do some thing for this project. I would like to join.
Anything you need just ask me. I would like to know what do you need so that i can work on it.
Im good with draws and i like modeling so tell me what you need and ill do it. I read the story and all and i must say that i like it. The 2 aliens in the middle of a prision, nice idea.

06 June 2005
Hey Kutuk, thanks for the offer, we might be able to get you doing some set/prop modelling..............but it might not be for a while yet, hopefully not too long though!

Here's a couple more doodles doods!

06 June 2005
Is there any draws i could do, any ideas missing? i realy wana help.

06 June 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread