rendering - some textures / noise / grain

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2014   #1
Unhappy rendering - some textures / noise / grain

rendering - some textures / noise / grain - Help Me

Cinema 4D R15

Nvidia GT-650M -(( Latest Driver ))
Asus N56VZ laptop

dark gray place

Old 01 January 2014   #2
I see no noise, grain or textures, only a basically empty scene. I have no idea what you are asking for.
You will have to be a lot clearer on what you are asking and if you have specific questions regarding a specific scene you have to attach the scene.

Old 01 January 2014   #3
thanks.

http://imageshack.com/a/img32/9939/rkrp.png

In full-screen mode
If you zoom in you will see the upper region

As a texturizer filter in Photoshop

Old 01 January 2014   #4
New image... Help me please..

http://imageshack.com/a/img856/2017/z4v3.png

Old 01 January 2014   #5
Sorry, without the scene and some real information beside empty images i have no idea how someone can help you.
Do a save project, ZIP the result in one file and post it here. Your description of the problem isn't very helpful either.

Old 01 January 2014   #6
video of the screen (camera record)

Please watch 1080p

Old 01 January 2014   #7
What is so hard about uploading the project? This video does not help.
If you don't bother to provide the necessary information to help you, don't expect anyone to spend time on your problem.

Old 01 January 2014   #8
Red face

Thanks.
I attach the file.

However, I opened a new project has the same problem in all of

no light - no GI - no material
Attached Files
File Type: zip project.zip (42.1 KB, 8 views)

Old 01 January 2014   #9
Try to use 32 bit color depth, what you see are the limits of color resolution/precision.

Old 01 January 2014   #10
1920x1080 - 32 bit

Nvidia settings: Default

Old 01 January 2014   #11
Is that the resolution of your monitor, your iphone, your TV or your cars stereo? It has nothing to do with the scene you sent.
Please don't assume that just because you know what you are writing about everyone else does. I won't play any guessing games anymore, maybe someone else is willing to do so, but i'm not.

Old 01 January 2014   #12
thanks a lot

Old 02 February 2014   #13
Noise and grain can be affected by the resolution of your video card or/with the monitor you are using on the computer, or laptop, even a television.

The quality of each set of equipment can affect that too, choose a low cost equipment to a higher cost one can make a difference.

From what you say, when you start a simple scene and to a basic render you see noise or grain in your picture viewer, that seem to be a problem or quality with your equipment and not software wise.

Another one, in the Nvidia control, you can adjust the screen for quality or performance, that could affect what you see but keep in mind that the quality of your equipment can alter that too.

| Coreldraw X6 | Cinema 4D R15 Prime | Lightwave 3D 11.6 | Moi 3D |

Google +

Old 02 February 2014   #14
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread