Where to find high quality video tutorials?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2010
Where to find high quality video tutorials?

I just wonder where I could find some useful high guality stuffs? Especially I am looking for video tutorials, but only know the gnomon sites, but there I did not find what I am looking for. I am total beginner which find environments concept art/ speedpaint tutorials.

Please could you recommend, where I could find some of these tutorials?
Thank you a lot.

03 March 2010
there are tons of useful post in this forum. I'd recommend starting at the top of this thread and working your way down. Also, check out http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...?f=130&t=200222. enjoy and welcome!

Anatomy SB
Tumblr
Deviant Art

03 March 2010
thanks for reply, but I talked about professional prized video tutorials like gnomon sites, which you can recommend me

04 April 2010
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tr79: thanks for reply, but I talked about professional prized video tutorials like gnomon sites, which you can recommend me

David Fynch has a new series at Gnomon called "Dynamic Figure Drawing" which I have and recommend, it is really good.
I started with Riven Phoenix "The Structure of Man" DVD series which gave me excellent drawing fundamentals for drawing the human figure.
Now, I'm going through David Fynch's series.

04 April 2010
Originally Posted by IgnacioMc: David Fynch has a new series at Gnomon called "Dynamic Figure Drawing" which I have and recommend, it is really good.
I started with Riven Phoenix "The Structure of Man" DVD series which gave me excellent drawing fundamentals for drawing the human figure.
Now, I'm going through David Fynch's series.

I aksed to:

Originally Posted by tr79: environments concept art/ speedpaint tutorials.
Thank you a lot.

04 April 2010
Try this google list that I found:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&r...ql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

using "environments concept art video tutorials"

04 April 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread