Grad School

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2010
Grad School

Does anyone have any ideas for grad schools in the 3d graphics end of game design/ animation?

I am presently a rising senior at Clarkson University in upstate New York. Although I have been receiving a decent education and this spring will receive my undergraduate degree in Communications and Media with a focus in 3d modeling, I do not feel that I have been able to learn as much as I would like. I really am feeling that my demo reel will not be at the level I want it to be even with my independent studies I will be taking over the next two semesters.

I know that a great number of individuals in this forum feel that self education is the best route, but the time I have spent in the classroom has been invaluable to me, so please keep answers related to further education opportunities.

Specifically I am interested in environmental design, object design, and texturing.

08 August 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread