"Visual Evolution" is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightening fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
We are currently seeking a Compositor for our episodic department. This is a contract position at out Vancouver, BC location.
The Compositor works with the 2D Sequence Lead to create and complete shots as assigned.
Responsibilities and Qualification:
- Must be proficient in Nuke
- Working knowledge of Maya
- At least 2 years live action visual effects compositing experience.
- Knowledge of projection, matte painting integration CG integration, EXR integration, rig removal.
- Excellent understanding of 3D multi-pass rendering techniques and colour space concepts.
- Expert eye for colour and composition
- Ability to take artistic direction
- Work well with tight deadlines
- Organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please email CV and link to reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
**BC residents only please.