|10-11-2012, 11:06 PM||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Roto/Paint Artist Position (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Performing tasks such as 2D tracking
- Matte extraction
- Rig removal/paint fixes
- 3D camera projections
- Clean plate creation
- Grain matching
- Spline based roto creation.
- Artist should have at least one year of experience working on feature films or HD Teleproduction
- Artists must know Nuke, and experience in Maya is a plus
- Must be willing & able to relocate to LA if necessary
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|10-11-2012, 11:06 PM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|