Master and Servant 3D Entry: Matt Bortolino

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2005
Hi Bortolino!

congratulation Your work are really amazing...pretty clean too...you really don't need it but good luck!

MyMasterAndServant

05 May 2005
You created the best image! I love the expression and the action of the image. It lives!

05 May 2005
nice final image :-D

good luck :-)

/Paugfx

06 June 2005
Thumbs up

super composition and lighting! It's just fantastic. Personally, I would make a mouth opening from that monster behind him and the orange light comes out of his mouth like it comes from his eyes, that would look better, my opinion though. good luck! two thumbs up!

06 June 2005
Originally Posted by `mb:

thx for the replies, & i'll check out your entries too...

I like the text here *laughing*

I assume you used a particle system for the small rocks?

06 June 2005
Thumbs up

Very nice work, matt. Nice concept too, and that's a such a pleasure too see. thank you.

06 June 2005
I'm really disappointed by your classification and the result, I saw in this image the energy of the first places, it's not the case, but I'm nevertheless happy to see you in the honourable mentions. You have much talent, and I'm really impatient to see your next creations. Good continuation Matt

06 June 2005
Originally Posted by Lemog: I'm really disappointed by your classification and the result, I saw in this image the energy of the first places, it's not the case, but I'm nevertheless happy to see you in the honourable mentions. You have much talent, and I'm really impatient to see your next creations. Good continuation Matt

nothing to ad.

hope to see more soon.

06 June 2005
Congrats, even if I had expect you even higher. Wonderful work and looking forward to see more from you!

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

06 June 2005
Congrats for the honourable mention mate! Your energic image is a fine piece and it deserved a better rank...sometimes happens...see ya next time. So, Matt have nice summer with full of relax!

Mark

06 June 2005
Ditto...hope to see more works from u Matt.

06 June 2005
Congratulations for the honourable mention i also hoped you'll get a better place. you'r image is fantastic

06 June 2005
fantaastic image!
congratulations!

06 June 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread