|11 November 2012|
Vector Illustrator (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 250 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 85 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth – so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our impressive success story – apply now!
This position is aimed at experienced artists with expert and relevant knowledge and is a salaried employment. We ask freelancers and companies that want to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As Vector Illustrator, you will be responsible for the creation of decorative objects, buildings, icons and characters for our online games. You will create the graphics lovingly and stylishly in Adobe Illustrator.
- Graphical implementation of our online games (2D) as a member of our graphics team
- Design, vectorization and animations of characters, buildings and decorative objects
- Close cooperation and coordination with the game designers and developers
- Very good drawing skills
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Completed training in illustration, 2D animation or design, or at least 2 years professional experience as an artist
- Very good feeling for color, proportions and perspectives
- Detailed, creative, reliable and punctual way of working
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Challenging tasks, high level of personal responsibility and top development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Swimming pool, gym and other sports on offer
- Fresh fruit, wide range of muesli and free drinks
- Regular team events
- Further education with reference books, in-house training and language courses
- Partial payment of bus / train tickets and parking
- Flexible kindergarten places available — right on the company premises
We are a dynamic, success-hungry company – and you can play a major role in shaping our further development. With us you’ll find an exciting, demanding job and new challenges to face every day. Through inter-departmental cooperation with motivated and well-trained colleagues, you will experience a great deal of excellent know-how transfer. An outstanding working climate and a family-friendly environment are a matter of course for us.
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this unique opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the keyword “Vector Illustrator” and the source details.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs .
|11 November 2012|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|