Secret Agent Entry: Lei Sheng

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2009
WOW! This is totally awesome!!! The lady is great and her facial expression is just perfect... Love it

08 August 2009
Final Image: Who killed Mr. Red Heart?

Software: Photoshop

Mr. Red Heart is the most famous bully boy in the Rose Street . He frequents a night club which name is "Pet Hotel".The 'Pet Hotel'is around corner of a street. On the surface, it is a very ordinary club,too normal to attract the attention of the passerby.But in effect it's a place to release people's appetency.
One day, as usual Mr. Red Heart has been on the racket in "pet hotel"again, while he untied his belt and showed his pink underwear. he has been killed suddenly! A small-caliber bullet hit his right temple accurately. Blood and brains splashed out . A slash exploded on the leather sofa,Wine girls scatterd with scream,the table was down, the bottles and the cups were crushed everywhere. It happened so suddenly and quickly,that the bodyguards(who were watching the Striptease at that moment) can't have time to take any reaction ,even draw their guns.

A Strong guy with Sunglass looked around nervously,and in his hand was a gun! he was not a bodyguard, then he must be the killer! but unfortunately, none of his bullet was released from the gun.Seems like "fuck!who dare stole my business?"the statements were written on sunglass guy's face

But the sunglass guy was not the only one who felt angry

A waiter walked around the "Mr. Red Heart" for a long time,but before he could get the chance, Mr. Red Heart was taken life by somebody else.

Who killed Mr. Red Heart?

There was a cold light shinning under the tall table,it was from Catherine,a beautiful woman.she slowly lighted a cigarette ,and two cute puppy PiPi and ChiChi lied near her feet.
Now you know the answer!

08 August 2009
Talking

this time is better quality version,oh ye!!

08 August 2009
wow, how did i miss this thread?! Your piece is amazing and beautiful, love all the little details and the design for the agent is truly inspired. fantastic work lei sheng, good luck

08 August 2009
Hey Lei,

Really cool image, like all the action on it, and really sexy secret agent Congrats for your finished pice. All the best! Cheers!!

08 August 2009
Talking

Ferx,Rivenis

I am so glad you guys like this piece! thanks for your encouragement!

10 October 2009
Congratulations on your honorable mention, even though they don't have your name right! At least they can edit the web page soon... I got a book in the mail that I did the cover for and they accidentally credited someone else's name, so I know how you feel! But anyhow, such lovely rendering, great work!

10 October 2009
Congratulations on your honorable mention,i tell you one more time"love the agent" great work.

11 November 2009
wow....great work!

11 November 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread