|02 February 2014||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3520 60 MN "Phil the Lord of Darkness"
"Phil the Lord of Darkness"
You have 60 mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
LW FREE MODELS:FOR REAL Home Anatomy Thread
FXWARS:Daily Sketch Forum:HCR Modeling
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government
Last edited by RobertoOrtiz : 02 February 2014 at 01:48 PM.
|02 February 2014||#4|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Hehe, very funny little guy. I like the skeletons preaching to him and the cool dracula pose.
The nameplate... . Nice pastel color palettes you're using in your sketches.
I'm a bit late. Here's my Lord of Darkness sketch:
SciFi Short Film WIP: "Silent Star"
Animation in 3 days: "The Invasion"
Industrial Visualisation: "Extraction System"
Last edited by Xharthok : 02 February 2014 at 04:44 AM.
|Thread Closed share thread|