Graduate/Junior 3D Artists - Plymouth -UK

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2013   #1
Graduate/Junior 3D Artists - Plymouth -UK

A bit about us:
Real-Visual is a successful studio based in the city of Plymouth in the beautiful south west of England. Our teams work on projects in a highly collaborative and cross discipline way. This fosters a culture of agile creativity and development which has enabled Real Visual to become known for its innovative approach in developing 3D interactive solutions, Simulated learning and for being trailblazing in the use of complex technologies.

In 2012 Real Visual signed an exciting partnership with Unity Technologies, the company behind the market leading computer games engine Unity.

Unity, a development platform used for creating games, can also be used in interactive products such as training simulations. Unity Technologies based in San Francisco and with offices around the world, chose Real visual to lead the development of Unity in a market that its creators are keen to expand.

What we are looking for:
We are on the lookout for graduate/junior artists to join a new team that will be working on an exciting upcoming project. As an artist you'll need great real time texturing and modelling skills and an outstanding eye for detail.

Requirements:
  • 3ds Max
  • Photoshop
  • A good understanding of form and colour
  • Comfortable building detailed real time environments from photo reference
  • Must hold a UK passport
  • This is an on site position only

Additional knowledge (welcome but not necessary):
Unity 4 or other game engine experience

If you feel your skills meet the requirements of this position then please send a cv and link to your portfolio, demo reel or website to: jobs@real-visual.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Real-Visual : 12 December 2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Addition information

Old 12 December 2013   #2
Originally Posted by Real-Visual: ...

Requirements:

• Must hold a UK passport
Hello,

I just wanted to ask if this means that as an American I am ineligible for this position even if I am able to relocate on my own?

Thank you so much for your time,
- Bergquist

Old 12 December 2013   #3
Hi Bergquist and thanks for your question.

Unfortunately it a defence serious games project and we can only take on UK Nationals due to its security level.

I'm sorry

Real Visual team

Old 12 December 2013   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread