Earlybird Special on "Fundamentals of Game Asset Creation" with Andrew Collins

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

05 May 2014
Earlybird Special on "Fundamentals of Game Asset Creation" with Andrew Collins

If you want to build assets for that game project you've been dreaming of, Bethedsa Games' Andrew Collins is on board here at CGWorkshops to be your starting point. And to make that start even sweeter, we're offering an EARLYBIRD SPECIAL of $50 off his "Fundamentals in Game Asset Creation " 4 week online training until next Weds 14th May (Midnight PDT). This special stacks with the 10% discount you receive with your CGSConnect Membership -

Using a standard game prop, you'll learn to build an asset starting from high polygon sub-d modeling, to exporting the final asset into the latest UDK engine. The workshop is designed as a crash course for beginner modelers interested in game asset creation, but also as a catch up course for industry veterans who haven't had a need or chance to learn recent techniques.

Here's what some of Andrew's previous students have to say about his workshop:

"Having recently finished a Degree in Animation, I was unsure if this would bring anything new to my knowledge bank. I was a little bit stunned that your techniques are so simple and logical, but aren't taught by the mainstream." - Richard Stein

"It was also really great to be able to ask questions and get critique from someone who does this everyday." - Sarah McNeal

Starts July - click here to find out more and to watch a video on what you'll learn,

reply share thread