Ask: Simple paint sketch need it

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2012
Ask: Simple paint sketch need it

I am just not pretty sure, if is that right place on this forum- right topic. Hope so.

I am working on a web site for personal purposes and the sites are targeting to more "painted style" "handwriting" etc.

To my pity I sold my wacom tablet few months ago. And now I really need it! I found out that is really will be very nice to sketch some simple hills and grass to separate footer from information content of my future web sites. As you can see on example. The first one is my sketch- need on the right side 2 icons (F) (M), which symbolize some bushes or anything that. And on the left side is Tea Leaves- the web sites is about tea basically.

So my BIG ASK is to say please somebody from that sites, if could be able for me very creative- fast sketch these idea- just similar as a picture below my sketch- some hills on background- with watercolor effect as a paint... You may it be could add a grass effect over the hill.

So anybody could be do it for me? If so, I WILL BE SO PLEASED!
For any communication please USE PRIVATE MESSAGE
Thank you very much.

picture what I mean:

07 July 2012
Use your mouse.

07 July 2012
Originally Posted by mister3d: Use your mouse.

whit mouse I am sure I won t reach that result which I want to... For that I decided that I try to ask some "guru" from painting forum, such as here... Hope somebody could support me...

thanks so much

07 July 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread