PLEASE HELP!!! Vue 10 not working with my GTX580 video cards

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

05 May 2014
PLEASE HELP!!! Vue 10 not working with my GTX580 video cards

Hello all
I have a dehlema in that for some reason I can't see the modeling view in Vue 10. I have dual GTX570 video cards with 2 gigs a piece. I've had no problems using Vue in the past with other video cards and saw that someone on here is using Vue with the same GTX570 video cards just fine. However, I can't seem to be able to see anything. I see the actual program interface and also can render just fine. But can't model. I've updated my drivers to the very latest and still no dice.
I must also add that the same is happening when I try to use Poser.
I figure it has something to do with DIRECTX or OpenGL. I tried many things but it still won't work. Please help
Thanks

05 May 2014
Did you reconfigure vue?
At installation vue keeps a record of settings and preferences that should be updated when you change any hardware.
just a suggestion, hope you figure it out soon.

05 May 2014
Originally Posted by LawOfOne: Did you reconfigure vue?
At installation vue keeps a record of settings and preferences that should be updated when you change any hardware.

Hi
Thank you for the reply. This happened the first time I installed Vue on this PC. So there were no previous settings to reconfigure. Aside from Vue, I have the same problem in Poser. As I said previously, I updated all the drivers and updated my Windows. Also tried reinstalling Poser and Vue again, but without success.

05 May 2014
Originally Posted by LawOfOne: Did you reconfigure vue?

Hi
Thank you for your reply. This issue began from the first time I installed VUE on this PC. So there were no prior settings to configure. Also note, that I am having the same issue using Poser. All the drivers and updates on this PC are up to date but still can't get these apps to work. I think that it might have something to do with the actual way the video card is set up, but am not sure what.

reply share thread