James Cameron Update on 'Avatar2"

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2013
James Cameron Update on 'Avatar2"

Quote:
"
Speaking to reporters at the New Zealand premiere of "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" in November of 2012, director James Cameron said the goal was to shoot "Avatar 2" sometime in 2013; Cameron previously stated that he had hoped to get "Avatar 2" in theaters by 2015 or later.

"I'm deep into it and I'm living in Pandora right now," Cameron told Play Goes Strong in a new interview. "There is that start up torque where you feel it's coming to you. Then you build up momentum. That's when it gets fun. The characters talk and it's writing itself. I'm almost there right now. It's building fast.""

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/..._n_2899918.html
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

03 March 2013
""There is that start up torque where you feel it's coming to you. Then you build up momentum. That's when it gets fun. I'm almost there right now. It's building fast."

uhhh, huhh...errrrrrr, big blue cat-dogs! "spurt!"

best quote ever! lol.

there are 3 things which may not long be hidden.
The Sun
The Moon
and The Truth.

03 March 2013
Originally Posted by RobertoOrtiz: he had hoped to get "Avatar 2" in theaters by 2015 or later.

What is that supposed to mean? "Or later"? Why should you hope that? It's pretty easy to get it into cinemas LATER than any other time, there's no need to hope that... shouldn't he hope to get it out EARLIER?

03 March 2013
I wish the studio(s) well who are working on it, but I saw all I needed to see in the first one. Great eye candy, but story, writing, ...

03 March 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread