Obsolete, Pawel Hynek (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2008
great work i like he concept.

06 June 2008
Thumbs up

Wow!
Good job!I like it!

06 June 2008
the true defination OF LAZY LAME LYING LEECH IS

JOHN DAVID GLASER JR. check out his profile on literotica .com as jonnyrock ms timothy mCveigh has left the building..

09 September 2008
Awesome work!
The concept is so original!
Love the texture and rendering!
5 stars!!!

09 September 2008
References

Great image, one thing though. I notice this work has a strong resemblance to another render I've seen at BlenderArtists.org:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120381

Im not accusing anybody of copying here, but there is no denying both images look very alike. Perhaps you should get in contact with this person and find out whats going on.

Cheers and great work.

09 September 2008
NzGenocide: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...?f=132&t=612812

Please read my comment in that thread. I've created my image first. So what? Nobody can create image of broken robot anymore? I think ideas and concepts should be free. I know more and more corporations try to tell us what we can use and we should pay for every small piece of anything. But it's not true. Don't let them bring you round it is.

09 September 2008
Sorry, I was unaware you knew of the piece as I had only seen it at the BlenderArtists website before. Props to you for creating the idea first, and props to the other guy for reinventing it.

10 October 2008
absolutely beautiful piece of artwork. Masterfully done. Change nothing.

Create another new piece.

Really hope the tutorial is soon to come.

Also WHERE IS YOUR WEBSITE?!!?

Tristan

12 December 2008
Originally Posted by Hynol: Nobody can create image of broken robot anymore?

Yes, I can, for example... Nearly forgot about your brilliant upload when struggling with all these rusty parts, but after I saw the recent discussion here I become curious how perfectly I choose the worst time to upload:P After all, I put a credit, so I`m excused...

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gall...mage_id=1798310, if you don`t mind signing in.

BTW, mesh is mesh, but I would be really curious to see your light setup. Could you post it somewhere? That`s still some nasty issue after all these renders done.

08 August 2009
beautiful.

My only suggestion would be the reflection map. After all he is quite rusty but I can pick out a lot of details in the reflection as if he is rusty but not grimy with dirt. Still gets a five though.

10 October 2009
I love the design and your idea for this render.

10 October 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread