Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 03-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
Alex0n35
Geeky Gent
portfolio
Alex E
USA

Post Project Divinity

Hello everyone, my name is Alex Edwards.

Me and my small team have been putting this game together during the past few months. Initially we had great success in finding 2D artists interested in helping us with our project and joining our team. Months have passed and these people have disappeared (Off the face of the Earth, I swear), but the game is still not finished. We have writers, voice actors, and programmers, but we're needing more 2D & 3D artists to collaborate and be dedicated with the project.

I feel that if you don't absolutely love the project you're working on then you won't be excited to work on it, so give the following a quick read and find out what the game is about.

The title of the project is Divinity

The opening goes a little like this:

Crime is a way of life, a way of life that a lot of people wish they could forget. Murderers, rapists, common thieves, they all disrupt the calm of people’s lives. When convicted, these criminals are hidden away, and reduced to governmental slaves inside the seclusion of prisons. Even in the prisons, drugs and violence are a problem. So a system was designed, a sort of herald to the days of the Roman Empire, where prisoners would be set in fights to the death against one another, in a fight for freedom. No limits are set on these fights, leading to extraordinary feats that eventually were recognized as far too theatrical to not be publicized. The fights started to broadcast live throughout the world and quickly became the source of many heated debates in public. Betting areas in gambling cities were set up, prisoners were allowed to have training in any sort of weaponry to make their fights more and more spectacular to behold. Some of the prisoners were soon regarded as untouchable, gods of sorts, and when word spread to the masses, the name of the fighting organization was decided nearly overnight,

This is Divinity.

This is a first-person FOC, in the arena all architecture will be destructible. There will be different kinds of heroes (bruisers, glass cannons, tanks, etc.) that your team must choose from to try and overcome the enemy team. All gameplay is online, and you will compete to try and get to the next plateau, at the end of the season the people in the top plateau will be set free.

FOC: (Fight of Characters, an old custom map for Warcraft 3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYxao8ylX_U

Still interested?
We have written out a countless amount of ideas for the game, including character backgrounds, storylines, and have a few rough sketches of NPCS and heroes we want to have, we need to make these ideas come to life in order to finish this game.

If you like working with a very collaborative and fun-loving team then drop me an email!
alex@geekygents.com

Old 03-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
joylimaomao
Banned
portfolio
joy li
Game art company looking for cooperation projects
Star Technology Co., Ltd.
Beijing, China

Send a message via MSN to joylimaomao
I don't know why i can't reach your email

Hello,Alex, my name is joy, I come from China and work in Beijing Star Technology Co.,Ltd. I have strong interesting in project Divinity! The following is our company introduction and our work.
If you can see our request and have interest in our team, please drop me an email!

E-mail: baodong7051@gmail.com
MSN: baodong7051@hotmail.com

Old 03-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #3
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread