CGTalk > Sponsored Challenges and Awards > Past Challenges (Archives) > Eon (Illustration)
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Old 01-31-2007, 10:48 PM   #151
musi
Don't panic...

portfolio
Alexandra (Sasha) Ciolac
Rigger / 3D Generalist
Ghost
Rodovre, DK

Thank you, Linda !

Edward, thanks for visiting my thread, I am very glad you like it !

Jeff, my painting skills are very limited (and I am transferring it to the left hand now, because I am left handed for computer, but right handed for analog pen and pencil), so I just couldn't get your advice implemented good enough to post ... But one day in the future ...

Steampunk (Video)
Musi panels: A, B, C

Old 02-01-2007, 12:13 AM   #152
JeffZugale
Frequenter

portfolio
Jeff Zugale
Concept Designer/Illustrator, Production Artist
Los Angeles, USA

Send a message via AIM to JeffZugale
Smile

No worries Sasha, you did great and you'll only keep getting better! Hooray for finishing!!

Old 02-01-2007, 04:18 PM   #153
OKMER
Melted cheese rules

portfolio
Remko Troost
Sr.concept artist & illustrator
Ubisoft Entertainment
Montreal, Canada

HI SAsha!!!Congratz on finishing mate!!!Loce the emotions you've put in the pic,very cool!!!Hope to see you next time around and may zee forzz be wizz you mate!!!

Old 02-01-2007, 04:56 PM   #154
MartinNielsen
Lord of the posts

portfolio
Martin Nielsen
3d artist / Illustrator
Climax Games
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Send a message via MSN to MartinNielsen
Congrats musi

What company are you joining, if I may?

Old 02-02-2007, 01:11 AM   #155
TheFirstAngel
moonstruck

portfolio
Sacha Angel Diener
concept artist/illustrator
Character Development & Digital Painter, FantasyFlight Games
Switzerland

Send a message via MSN to TheFirstAngel

Cool

i am not sure if i told you before. loved your work since i found it - its been great to watch you develop this i enjoyed following your work and i am just so happy you brougt it to such a wonderful final. congrats and best of luck on the jugdements, and wowies - thats some great news, congratulations on your new job the have a great start on it!

Old 02-03-2007, 10:59 AM   #156
musi
Don't panic...

portfolio
Alexandra (Sasha) Ciolac
Rigger / 3D Generalist
Ghost
Rodovre, DK

Time to thanks

O.k., it's time to look back, take a little distance and try seeing the whole picture...

And doing that, I can see what a great experience it was being a part of this challenge and this community. How different we all are, how different we saw the world of EON, how different we express our visions and use our tools to do that, and at the same time how much the same we all have the passion and necessity to express our visions!
If it wasn't for all you, good people, I would probably drop out of the challenge - I was so close to that... And wouldn't be here now, writing this... Thank you all so much!

Linda (Ivy00)
, you where the first to post on my thread, and you followed with me all the way through, your sharp eye and advices where of a great help to me! Thank you again, my friend!

Sacha (TheFirstAngel), thank you very much! It was my pleasure to meet you here and see your artwork and the way you work! Well, you made me very nervous to the end, and I am very happy you got your final submitted! And from Monday I am going to dive into the world of rigging !

Sabrina (daWinky), big thanks for following my progress and being there with your support, when I needed it most! And with a cat like this one you don't have to be afraid of monsters - I am talking from my experience, I have two cats, and they are my biggest help, protection and support in everything

Neville (nwiz25), I guess you are the most positive person on this challenge! That rain of smileys and positive energy that was flowing from your posts - I just felt light and happy every time I saw your post! God bless you too, my friend!

Tiziano (Thaldir), if one day I will change my job and become a 2D artist - that's will be your fault! Thank you so much for help and advice!

Marley (LightSovereign), very special thanks for sharing your dream experience with me and supporting when I was so close to give up! It was a big inspiration for me...

Remko (OKMER), your support and honest opinions where of the great help to me, thank you! And may ze forzzz b wizz you too!

Jeff (JeffZugale), I loved visiting your thread - it was like reading a good tutorial, all that decision making process and workflow you described where a great learning experience to me ! Thank you for good advices and support!

Marie Louise, my dear friend and soon to be colleague, I am looking forward to working with you, and thank you for supporting me here!

My classmates and friends (specially Mikkel, my former teacher) that gave their comments via e-mail, thank you, my friends!

George (icedeyes)
Torsten (artvandeley)
Martin (MartinNielsen)
Dimitri (Demitsuri)
Greg (Terro)
Jennifer (webwings)
Alex (bandro)
Tuan (VietEmotion)
Raffy (idyeaah)
Rares (RaresHalmagean)
Mladen (mladenr)
Bartosz (fgdf)
Stratulat (ginoshu)
Mike (mmoir)
Lei (Aura)
Didzis (didzis)
Tiberius (Suirebit)
Paul-Nikos (LostPen)
Will (wcraig)
Edward (Eggman)

I just wanted to name every single one of you, guys (I hope I didn't miss anybody), and thank you all personally for help and support! It was my first participation in a community like this, and your words and visits meant a great deal to me!

Good luck to you all, my friends, and hope to see you next time on the next challenge!

Steampunk (Video)
Musi panels: A, B, C

Old 02-03-2007, 04:16 PM   #157
Terro
Digital Environmentalist

portfolio
Greg Kaperski
Animator/Director
8bitstrange.com
Prospect Heights, USA

Hehe, thank you for listing us, it's very kind of you and once again big time congratulations on the finished piece.

Old 02-03-2007, 04:34 PM   #158
Demitsuri
Frequenter

portfolio
Dimitry Khilov
Uljanovsk, Russia

Hi Sasha.

Congrats You with new job. You did an exceptional good work.
And thank You for supporting and advices on my thread.
I hope to see your new works before next challenge.

Best wishes, Dimitri.

Old 02-03-2007, 04:34 PM   #159
CGTalk Moderation
Expert
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread