|08 August 2012||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - CG Supervisor
CG SUPERVISOR POSITION
Luma Pictures is booming! We're looking to add an additional CG Supervisor to our staff.
- Minimum of 5+ years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent.
- Solid previous experience as CG or 2D Supervisor and most recently CG Supervisor experience on previous major projects.
- Creative eye and aesthetic judgement with a deep understanding of composition,cinematic design and animation timing.
- Must have vast understanding of anatomy, rigging, cg lighting, rendering, compositing.Should have an eye for animation and FX work as well.
- Comfortable with relocation from country to country as required.
- Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
- Excellent communication, organization skills, management skills.
- Expert in industry standard software packages such as Maya, and Nuke.*
- Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
- Technically and creatively astute.
- Highly organized.
- Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performing tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
Managing a production team of 3d artists within established timeframes.
Assigning tasks, tutoring, creative and technical coaching of team members.
Supervising and reviewing the work of team members.
|Thread Closed share thread|