Animation Challenge #11: FINISHED Animations

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

09 September 2007
challenge #11

Here is my first entry for the #11 challenge. Hopefully, the rendered scene will finish before the deadline, but right now, I'm just sportin' a playblast. Please take a look!

Animation Challenge #11
  09 September 2007
animation challenge #11

Here is the updated version of my animation (challenge #11). Please take a look! Any feedback is welcome.

Animation Challenge #11

Animation Challenge #11
  09 September 2007
cliff jumper essai

sorry for sending this so late... I had the animation waiting to send on my desktop and didn't realise the deadline was here already !

I have just put my playblast on youtube :
Attached Images
File Type: gif Moom_sGonnaFly03.0294.gif (11.6 KB, 142 views)

Last edited by MIDOL : 10 October 2007 at 07:54 AM. Reason: link isn't exactly the good one
  10 October 2007
hey everybody

Hey sorry i couldn't participate i've been sick but i will vote for the best one none the less.. good luck to everybody
  10 October 2007
I finally got my head straight, and thought of a nice idea of "Alive". Its still under construction and to remark, this will be my first character animation ever, so dont laugh if u see it, hehe. But to be honest, i went to some animation workshops on the 3d school SAE and read some books on good animation..sooo. im 40% done...

follow me on twitter
  10 October 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread